First, go over our Content Requirements and Guidelines.
Then, proceed with the following.
- Log in to the Teacher Dashboard with your Teacher account details. (If you don’t yet have it, here’s how to set up an Insight Timer Teacher profile).
- Select Audio. It's located on the left pane of the Teacher Dashboard.
- Click Begin Upload.
- Choose if you want to start from scratch or use an existing template.
- Fill up the necessary fields. Note that the audio file must be in mp3 format. Click here if you need to convert your audio.
- Click “Exit and submit for approval”. Our QA Team will then review and publish your content within 72 hours.
If your track hasn't been published within this period, please go over our Requirements and Guidelines for Teachers, as well as the reasons why content is rejected, to check if something needs to be updated or revised. Please also make sure to check your Spam or Junk folder for any notification emails from email@example.com.