We’ve recently changed our image guidelines, to ensure a consistent and harmonious tone across our platform.We’ve selected a more suitable image for your track that is in-line with our guidelines.
To save you time and increase your track’s chance of being featured, please ensure that your submissions meet our guidelines below.
1. Images meet requirements of at least 1,500 by 1,500 pixels
Content with images less than 1,500 by 1,500 pixels will not be approved.
2. Photo Standards
We don’t accept blurry images, images containing excess noise / busyness, selfies, or images taken on extreme angles.
3. No Teacher Portrait Images (Unless it is a talk or podcast)
For Guided Meditations we do not accept teacher portrait images, unless it is a talk or podcast. With our new app designs (coming soon) we have put more emphasis on the Teacher Profile image for content.
4. We do not accept black and white images
5. We do not accept composite images
A composite image is a picture that is made from the combination of multiple images merged into a single surface.
6. No over-edited images
- Heavy vignetting
- Picking single colors out on black and white photos
- Borders include photos with a border, or partial borders of any colour.
- Graphics include logos, clipart or any additional elements or overlays that are not original to the photo.
- Text includes time stamps, hand lettering and fonts
9. Images do not contain violence
Rules and Regulations