I am not sure what tax details to provide. OR I am unable to provide my tax information.

Here is a form where you will be able to change your payment details.

There is a section in the form where it asks you to enter your Tax Identification Number, which will be unique to the country you live in.
If you are unsure of your Tax Identification Number please ask your accountant.

Was this article helpful?