Open navigation

I am not sure what tax details to provide. OR I am unable to provide my tax information.

Here is a form where you will be able to change your payment details.

There is a section in the form where it asks you to enter your Tax Identification Number (TIN), which will be unique to the country you live in. If you are unsure of your TIN, please consult with your accountant.

Alternatively, you may also set-up a PayPal account and then provide us with you payment details for a more easeful process.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.