Our Live platform makes it easy for Yoga instructors to reach thousands of people across the globe. We welcome you to apply and become a Yoga instructor on Insight Timer's Live platform.
- You must have completed at least 200 hours of Yoga teacher training.
- You must have at least 2 years of teaching experience.
- Your headshot must meet our guidelines.
- You will be asked to provide a high-quality demo video using the computer you'll use for hosting live events.
- Your internet's upload speed should be at least 7mbps.
Please note: Yoga teachers are not required to host or submit guided meditation sessions.
Here's how to sign up as an Insight Timer Yoga Instructor:
- Get familiar with how to set up your teacher profile.
- Create your teacher account here.
- Once you are logged into your profile, click on "Publish".
- This will take you to the Teacher Dashboard: click on the "Live Events" tab on the left menu.
- Click on the "Apply here" button under Yoga Classes.
- Complete and submit the application form.
- If you're already hosting Live Meditations and you can't see the Live Yoga application form, you can use this direct link.
Our Onboarding Team will review your application and get in touch within 10 days. In the meantime, learn the rules and guidelines for holding Live Events and other related information.
If your application is successful, you will have access to create and propose your Yoga events from the Live Events tab in your Teacher Dashboard.
For any questions, please reach out to our support team using the Live Chat located at the right bottom corner of your dashboard or contact us here.