Open navigation

Do You Deduct Tax on the Monthly Payments?

We do not withhold any tax from any of our payments to teachers. You receive a gross payment amount as per your statements. You can report your foreign earned income on your tax return either in the place of domicile or the country being a resident for tax purposes.

For teachers living in the USA, in order to assist teachers based in the USA with their tax compliance, 1099 forms are completed by an associated accounting service and will be issued to our teachers by January 31st of every year.

If you are unsure of your tax obligations with foreign income, please seek advice from a tax agent.

Here's how to update your payment details. Read more on how teachers can earn on Insight Timer

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.