When a track is rejected, it is automatically reverted to the 'TRACK NEEDS ATTENTION' status, which corresponds to a Draft status. You will receive a notification via email and your dashboard. Please ensure you check your Spam or Junk folder to avoid missing any emails from email@example.com.
The most common reasons for rejection include:
- Poor audio quality.
- The image does not comply with the guidelines.
- The audio file is corrupted.
The track has already been uploaded, i.e., duplication.
The track is meant to be for silent or timed meditation, which the app's built-in timer already serves
- Incomplete details like missing categories, benefits, descriptions, etc.
The audio file contains nothing but dead air or periods of prolonged silence.
The track has unclear copyrights or uses a trademarked term or practice without providing the required licenses.
The track contains specialized practices, benefits, origins, or categories that require proven accreditations or certifications.
Your track needs a clearer, more coherent description in paragraph form that is at least 200 characters in length.
- There are emojis/special characters in the title and/or description.
- Your track's audio or description contains mentions or links to websites or other platforms (emails, social media accounts, etc.)
- The track doesn't meet our content guidelines.
- The content does not meet our guidelines related to the use of Artificial Intelligence.
To proceed with the publishing process, please make the necessary updates to your track and resubmit it for approval. Our team will review and publish tracks within 5 working days, provided there are no other breaches in our requirements and guidelines.
For information on the reasons why courses may be rejected, please refer to this link.
To prevent disapprovals and delays, we strongly recommend reading our complete Requirements and Guidelines For Teachers, as well as our Image Requirements and Technical Specifications.