Our Live platform makes it easy for Yoga instructors to reach thousands of people across the globe. We welcome you to apply and become a Yoga Teacher on Insight Timer's Live platform.
- You must have completed at least 200 hours of Yoga teacher training.
- You must have at least 2 years of teaching experience.
- Your headshot must meet our guidelines.
- You will be asked to provide a high-quality demo video using the computer you'll use for hosting live events.
- Your internet's upload speed should be at least 7mbps.
Please note that Yoga Teachers are not required to host or submit guided meditations.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
It's best to read through the guidelines on how to become a teacher before creating your profile. Once done, simply:
- Create your Teacher Profile here
- Once logged into your profile, click on 'Publish'
- On the Teacher Dashboard, click on the 'Live Events' tab on the left menu
- Click on the 'Apply Here' button under Yoga Classes
- Complete and submit the application form
If you are already hosting Live Meditations and you are unable to see the Live Yoga application form, please use this direct link to the form instead.
After the form is submitted, the Onboarding Team will review your application and get in touch within 10 days. While we review your application, you can refer to our Rules and Guidelines for Live Events and other related information here.
For questions or clarifications, please write us an email at email@example.com, submit a ticket here, or chat with us through the Live Chat feature located at the bottom right corner of the Teacher Dashboard.