- All Group Members (Administrators, Moderators, and Members) should provide genuine profile information and not impersonate someone else.
- Please do not upload a profile photo/avatar that contains nudity, depicts violence, phobia-triggering images, or any symbol/image that may deem offensive to the members of the community.
- Please post only relevant content to the Group. No external links, email addresses, websites, or platforms should be shared in Groups.
- Do not promote a commercial enterprise or business.
- Please do not ask for personal information (e.g. email addresses)
- Do not spam (unsolicited private promotional messages are considered spam).
- Do not post copyrighted material.
- Do not send private messages from other users without permission.
- Do not cross-post the same message to more than one Group (where you are not the admin).
Teachers who do not follow the above guidelines will be permanently banned from Insight Timer after being flagged 3 times.
KEEPING THE GROUP SAFE
If you see another member violating any of the Community Guidelines, simply:
- Report users by tapping on the user's profile photo (avatar) to bring up their profile page, then tap on the flag icon.
- Report comments/posts by tapping the flag icon next to a comment/post
- Or you can Contact us directly here.
NOTE: Group Administrators or Moderators of private groups may remove posts or users from the curated Groups if a breach of guidelines occurs.
In case there is a Group Member that might be in a crisis, or any other person may be in danger, here's a link with emergency resources to provide members in need with immediate help.
REPORTED POSTS, COMMENTS, AND USERS:
Members who are found to have breached or infringed our Community Guidelines may be:
- Temporarily banned from posting
- Removed from the Group
- In extreme cases, permanently banned from Insight Timer
Thank you for keeping the community safe by adhering to these guidelines.