Insight Timer serves as a platform where teachers share their content and engage with the community. With more than 17,000 teachers offering a diverse array of practices and specializations, we aim to maintain a nurturing, inclusive, and open environment. This is why we have implemented the following rules and guidelines. These articles will provide you with the basics of how to make the most out of our platform while also adhering to our policies. To access the full resources archive for teachers, please visit this page.
- Teacher Profile Requirements
- Image Requirements & Technical Specifications For Content
- Instructions and Requirements For Free Tracks
- Instructions and Requirements for Premium Tracks
- Instructions and Requirements for Courses
- Instructions and Requirements for Live Events
- How Can Teachers Earn Revenue From Their Work?
Failure to adhere to any of the above guidelines may lead to the rejection of tracks and courses, publication delays, and potential temporary or permanent bans from using and uploading content on our platform.
We strongly encourage teachers to carefully read and comply with the guidelines provided. If you have any questions or need clarifications, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to regularly check your email inboxes, spam, and junk folders for responses and notifications about your queries and submissions. Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.