To edit an existing Track or Premium Track:
- Log in to the Teacher Dashboard with your Teacher account details. (If you don’t yet have it, here’s how to set up an Insight Timer Teacher profile).
- Select Tracks or Premium Tracks. It's located on the left pane of the Teacher Dashboard.
- Click Edit in the drop-down menu of the track you wish to update.
- Make the necessary changes in the audio, image, description... Kindly ensure that the changes adhere to our Requirements and Guidelines.
- Click “Submit” on the last screen. Our Publishing Team will then review and approve the changes within five (5) business days.
Note: If you are updating an old free track, kindly note that since snippets are now mandatory also for free tracks, you will need to select a snippet before you can submit it for review again.
If your track changes are rejected, please check the feedback provided by the Publishing team and go over our Guidelines for Teachers, as well as the reasons why content is rejected, to make the necessary edits. Please also make sure to check your Spam or Junk folder for any notification emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.