At the end of each lesson, students will have the opportunity to answer a reflective question.
You will be able to add these reflective questions at the end of each lesson.
NOTE: This section is mandatory as it is part of the course's format on the app.
Please write a reflective question and 4 possible answers.
- Note that this is not intended to be a quiz: there are no right or wrong answers, it is a space to reflect on the lesson.
- Each lesson should have its own unique question (they cannot be the same question for different lessons)
- There should be 4 unique answers for each question (answers should not be repeated for the same question)
- Do not include any offensive or judgmental questions or answers
From Jennifer Piercy's "Your Guide To Deeper Sleep":
What are you most drawn to from today’s lesson?
- Forgiving imperfect sleep
- To try non-judgment in sleep
- Befriending wakefulness
- Sleep as a seed of new beginnings
From Fleur Chamber's "You Belong: A Journey Home":
Which part of your day do you feel most inspired to make ‘extraordinary’?
- The morning
- The middle of the day
- The end of the day
- My entire day